The Category and Shopper Insights Manager will own the relationship for the assigned Sales Team and partner with the Director of Category Management to drive capabilities and insights across the broader organization. The CSIM will be a leader within the business and relied upon as an extension of the Director in identifying opportunities to grow our categories and our brand sales through creative analysis, problem-solving and tactical means. Cross-functional collaboration is a fundamental requirement of the role.
- Support the annual planning cycle including preparation of launch material and customer-specific selling stories.
- Cultivate strong working relationship with Sales and Marketing while ensuring focus on strategic business objectives. Regularly engage with Sales to identify opportunities to drive growth and optimization at assigned accounts.
- Identify opportunities to tighten working relationship with customers including the optimization of loyalty program performance (where applicable).
- Coordinate with external partners to ensure seamless delivery and implementation of services (ie. Nielsen, DunnHumby, AIMIA, Aztec, AdDynamics, JDA) Support the research, development and implementation of winning stratégies
- Support the ongoing training and development of internal resources to raise the bar internally on access and understanding of tools and analytics
- Ensure all deliverables meet the highest standard of quality in a timely fashion.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline combined with minimum 5 years analytic experience within Consumer Packaged Goods industry in the Category Management field.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial style with a proven track record of identifying opportunities and driving results.
- Experience leading teams, managing people and/or CPG Sales experience would be definite assets.
- Proven ability to extract and communicate actionable insights and recommendations to both internal and customer stakeholders. Strong presentation, influencing and selling skills will be key to success.
- Advanced understanding of Nielsen MarketTrack and other related Nielsen consumer tools.
- Skilled with JDA Space Planning (or equivalent) with minimum 3 years’ experience in shelf optimization. Vendor Advisor experience within a National Account is a definite asset.
- Advanced understanding of Excel, PowerPoint, Answers Desktop, JDA Space Planning, FeatureVision and Toolbox are necessary.
- Oral and written competence in French will be an asset.
About Lassonde Inc.
Lassonde is an active, growing, and innovative company. To support this growth, we are always on the lookout for new, talented people with a serious interest in the agri-food industry—people who will enable us to continue to reach even higher.
Submit my application
your request will be processed as quickly as possible.